Saturday 16 August 2014

Getting over disappointment

So as as upper secondary level Caribbean students will know, C.A.P.E. results came out this Sunday.  And I didn't do as well as I hoped. I did well but not absolutely stunning like I wanted.  So this blog is going to sound a little weird because my disappointment may be a tad unjustified.

Here are my tips for getting over disappointment


  1. Distract yourself: Do you something you like doing and that make you happy. Watch the episode of that TV Show you missed, cook something, listen to music. Anything that you like that you think will take your mind off it.
  2. Talk to your friends: Your friends will voluntarily listen to you for hours complain about how things didn't work out. Just make sure not to overdo it.
  3. Reward yourself: You tried, even if you didn't succeed that's something.
Aaaaand that's all I got for now ;)

The plan for today is writing, makeup tutorials and studying for SAT's. I hope everybody else is having a nice lazy Saturday like me (or at least a nice Saturday if you're not into that kind of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment