Sunday 20 July 2014

My year off

So I am officially taking a year off before going off to college.  This was not exactly in the cards but the more time passes the more I'm looking forward to it. I'm such a nerd I actually made a spreadsheet to help me plan what to do and make sure I keep on track during this year.

In light of this (and because I've completely forgotten how to blog), here are some tips on how to make the best out of some unexpected free time:

  • Think of things you've really wanted to do. I've been writing less because of exams and now that exams are over I've finished a script I really wanted to do and restarted this blog.
  • Do things you haven't let yourself do before. On my list so far is: play mas, go ziplining and go to Tobago with friends
  • Get pesky adult stuff over with. Including stuff like passports, vaccinations, doctor visits and all that lovely stuff
  • Learn something new. At least one thing
  • Volunteer, because the world always needs more of that.
Aaaand, I think that's enough of me for now, till next time!


P.S. Check out this really cool site called adultingblog.com. It is like a cheat code to life and holds a lot of great general tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment