Saturday 26 July 2014

ttff Youth Jury

The Trinidad and Tobago Film Festival is offering this amazing opportunity where for the first time they're selecting a youth jury to award a film at this year's festival. I really want to apply and I really want to get in but I think I've forgotten how to write an essay. The application is pretty simple, just give some basic information and write an essay of about 250 words about your favourite movie. I already had problems trying to figure out my favourite movie is* and in trying to write the essay I've realised that I have forgotten how to write essays. It's been about a month since the last time I wrote an essay and I am no longer able to write one apparently. **

In other news a friend recently lent me Pokémon so that is basically my plan for the weekend there.  

*These are the real hard questions
**I would say I've also forgotten how to blog but I never knew how to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment